How to Choose a Deckbuilder
Building a custom deck is a substantial investment in your home. That's one reason why choosing the right deck contractor is so important. The level of expertise and the quality of deck materials your contractor uses to construct your deck will determine the value and enjoyment you'll receive for years to come. To help you select your "deck building expert" may we suggest looking for these qualities: Trustworthiness, Competence, Dependability, Accountability, Accessibility, Credentials, Warranty and Security.
Please Take a Look at Deck Builders, Inc:
- Trustworthiness: We provide a detailed deck plan and a written, guaranteed price. We've been building decks for over 13 years and will continue serving Olympia and Thurston county.
- Competence: We specialize in decks and deck accessories. Our deck artisans have built hundreds of beautiful custom decks.
- Dependability: We show up on time and complete the project in a timely manner. We build with integrity, and we respect your property and plants.
- Accountability: You've found a company that's responsible, admits mistakes if made, and finds solutions.
- Accessibility: Yes, a real deck builder actually answers the phone. If unavailable, he returns your call promptly.
- Credentials: We hold all legal documents, licenses, bonds, and insurance; and we can obtain any permits for your project that might be required.
- Warranty: It is hard to
find any other deck builder that was around in
2008, let alone 1996 the year that we began our
business. What good is a warranty once your deck
builder has gone out of business? We will be
here should any problems arise.
- Security: We want you to feel secure in knowing that you'll receive what you paid for and more.
We understand that we're not the right fit for every project, but if you feel comfortable with what you have read, please call to see what we can do for you.